|Ticket Prices and Promotions:
If you have any questions, call the Esquire Box Office at 513-281-2803 (opens 12:30 pm daily.)
Matinee - $7.00 (shows starting before 6 pm daily)
Adult Evening - $9.75
Child - $7.00 (12 yrs. and under)
Student - $7.50 every day and night (with student ID)
Active Duty Military - $7.00 (with Military ID)
Age 60 Plus - $7.00
Surcharge for 3D movies - $3.00
Special Engagement Screenings and Events - See theatre website for event details and ticket prices.
**No passes coupons or discounts
Be Up First - $6.50 for the first showtime of each movie everyday (upcharge for 3-D. Restrictions may apply)
Boomer Monday - $6.00 every Monday for those age 60+ (upcharge for 3-D. Restrictions may apply)
Tuesday "Bargain Day!" - $6.00: all seats, all shows, all day (plus 3D surcharge, if applicable).
Deal not applicable on movies with 2 star restrictions (**No passes coupons or discounts)
Wednesday Dinner and a Movie - For details Click Here
Restrictions on Passes, Coupons and Discounts
Passes are not valid for 3D features. Discounts, passes and coupons are not valid on
Friday and Saturday evenings and are not valid on holidays. Discounts cannot be combined. Some Motion Picture Distributors place restrictions on certain movies, particularly for new releases.
If you are planning to use a pass, discount or coupon,
please check the website showtimes to be sure use is not restricted.
Our Gift Cards are valid at any of our three locations. Pass restrictions do not apply. See the "Gift Card" page for purchase details.
* Good for All Three Theaters
A VIP ticket is a pre-paid admission that will get you into any movie at the Esquire, Mariemont or Kenwood Theatres. However, the $3 up charge for 3D films will still apply. The VIP ticket is not valid for special events and movies presented by outside organizations. Use of the VIP ticket is subject to seating availability.
* For a Specific Showtime, Specific Theater
Group Discount for 20 or more - $7.00 each. Contact the Esquire Theatre Box Office to arrange for more details: 513-281-2803 (ask to speak with a manager.) Box office opens 12:30 pm daily.
Wednesday Night Out! “Dinner and a Movie” Deal
Group Discount for 50 or more - Please call Diane at 513.684.7771 or email her at email@example.com for pricing and ticket arrangements.
This offer may not be valid for special movie engagements & one- time screenings.
On Wednesday evenings, you can purchase discounted movie tickets for $6.75 each
and receive a coupon for a 20% discount at participating restaurants in the Clifton Gaslight District and Northside Neighborhood:
La Poste Eatery,Cactus Pear, Arlin's Bar & Restaurant, Ruth's Parkside Cafe,
and Django Western Taco.
The coupon also has tear-off portions for discounts at the Esquire Theatre concession stand. Enjoy!
Here's how it works:
- Tickets are $6.75 each for shows starting after 6:00 pm on Wednesdays.
- *This discount may be restricted by certain Motion Picture distributors. Check movie showtimes to be sure there are no motion picture distributor restrictions on the movie you’re planning to see.
- One coupon will accompany each ticket sold.
- Coupons may only be obtained at the Esquire Theatre box office.
- A coupon may only be obtained in conjunction with the purchase of a movie ticket.
- Coupons expire 3 months after the date of purchase.
- The tear-off portion at the bottom of the coupon is good for the Esquire Theatre concession stand on Wednesday evening only, after 6:00 pm, and must be presented at the concession stand at the time of purchase in order to receive the discount.
- This discount is not valid with any other offer or discount.
- Coupon must be presented to the participating restaurant in order to receive the discount.
- The coupon is valid for one person, for one meal.
- The coupon may be used on any Wednesday evening, after 5:00 pm, until the expiration date.
- The discount is not valid with any other offers or discounts.
- Discounts apply to food and non-alcoholic beverages only.
- Gratuity may be applied to the pre-discount total (discretion of each restaurant.)