Esquire, Mariemont and Kenwood Theatre COVID-19 procedures and protocols:
* To protect our employees, our unvaccinated and younger patrons, we highly recommend and encourage our patrons to wear masks in our lobby, restrooms and public areas.
*Patrons can request a mask for our public spaces and will be provided with one.
*Social distancing markers have been placed in the lobbies to ensure proper space between patrons in lines and a limited number of patrons will be permitted into the lobby at any given time.
* Touchless purchase options will be available at the box office and concession stand.
* Patrons are encouraged to purchase tickets online at our websites in advance to reduce points of contact.
* We request that our patrons follow social distancing recommendations, leaving space between groups, throughout the building.
* Plexiglass dividers have been installed at registers.
* Staff members must verify their health condition before clocking in for shifts.
* Staff members will be required to wear face coverings while working.
* All Staff members are required to frequently wash their hands.
* Staff members handling food will be required to wear gloves as well as frequently wash their hands.
* Although we are taking extra precautions for your safety while attending the movies, we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 while on the premises. By purchasing a ticket you acknowledge that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and that you voluntarily assume the risk.