Esquire, Mariemont and Kenwood Theatre COVID-19 procedures and protocols:
* Due to added expenses required for operating during the COVID-19 Pandemic, there will be a $2.00 Covid-19 charge per patron attending.
*Temperatures will be taken upon entering the building. No one with a temp of 100.00 or higher will be admitted.
* Patrons must wear masks while moving about the buildings but masks may be removed while seated.
*Social distancing markers have been placed in the lobbies to ensure proper space between patrons in lines and a limited number of patrons will be permitted into the lobby at any given time.
*Patrons will be provided a mask and single use wipe and hand sanitizer.
* Touchless purchase options will be available at the box office and concession stand.
* Patrons are encouraged to purchase tickets online at our websites in advance to reduce points of contact.
* Auditorium seating capacity will be reduced allowing 3 seats between parties and every other row will be closed to ensure social distancing during the films.
* Customer entrance and exit traffic flow will be directed to minimize crowds.
* There will be a dedicated sanitation staff person for each shift to ensure that frequent touch points and surfaces are disinfected as well as to control traffic and monitor distancing.
* Plexiglass dividers have been installed at registers.
* Staff members must verify their health condition and have their temperature taken before clocking in for shifts.
* Staff members will be required to wear face coverings while working.
* All Staff members are required to frequently wash their hands.
* Staff members handling food will be required to wear gloves as well as frequently wash their hands.
* Although we are taking extra precautions for your safety while attending the movies, we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 while on the premises. By purchasing a ticket you acknowledge that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and that you voluntarily assume the risk.